So I've been tagged by Ore...what a milestone especially for the end of a great year. So I guess the point is to reveal 7 weird (not necessarily weird, but interesting) things about me....I'll try my best. Sorry for getting this so late. And Happy Happy New Year to all and I hope all of your New Year's Resolutions come true (like mine which is to lay off stripes and flared jeans, oh, and of course other more serious ones)
1. In response to Ore's first point, I don't like driving....at all. In fact, I don't drive. I either use my feet, take a bike (an ostentatious green and white one) or take public transport - and I enjoy all three - thoroughly.
2. I make jewelry from time to time - that is when I have time. Just some beading stuff. I like beaded jewelry alot, so I used to buy the cheap ones, in quantum - but they kept on breaking. So I figured that if I want to be cheap, I should try and salvage them rather than buy new ones. Now my latest project is to learn how to sew (inspired by my dearest).
3. I hate going to the mall, unless I am amongst really good company so that I may forget that I am in the mall. I also hate shopping online too. I rather plan to go to one store stay there and pick what I want and leave. Too many choices annoy me (especially when I have neither the money nor the time).
4. I have a pet dog and before this I used to be mortally afraid of them. This one is a pretty small one so it's no biggie. My only other pet before this one (besides the turtle we picked up from the park one day - I was seven) was a hamster. I was five then, and this hamster came to an untimely end when I decided that it was looking kind of dirty and needed a bath. I filled up the bathtub and allowed it to swim. I thought it was having fun in the tub until it stopped moving.
5. I used to wear my hair relatively short and natural until last year (2006) when I decided to relax. I am still regretting that decision.
6. I'd prefer to watch a Nollywood flick any day over an American film. My favorite actresses/actors include Bob-Manuel Udokwu, Rita Dominic, and Dakore Egbuson. My brother and I are the Siskel and Ebert of Naija films - seriously, try us.
7. My favorite food is pounded yam with egusi soup - and when I say egusi soup, I mean heavy on the egusi. The the thicker the better (which is actually quite strange, seeing that my second favorite soup is watery - ofe oziza).
So onto the next victims - I tag solomonsydelle, trae_z, femme, KreativeMix (aka SaLonePikin), and Jeremy Weate.
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (29)